I sleeved this up while waiting to make a trade on Friday. I played it for fun against some unsuspecting opponents and I was surprised at how well it performed! I had some trouble with the mono white deck that I played, but that was before I added Earthquake. I also added Nicol Bolas, the Planeswalker. He seems like a fine way to ride into Victory. I am not sure about Jar Jar Sphinx in the deck, but I know I need a treat in its spot. Anyways here is the cheapest deck in standard Enjoy!Dudes
3 Sphinx of Jwar Isle
4 Goblin Ruinblaster
Spells
4 Spreading Seas
4 Convincing Mirage
4 Grixis Charm
4 Resounding Wave
4 Demolish
3 Earthqake
3 Nicol Bolas Planeswalker
2 Mindlock Orb
1 Lavaball Trap
Lands
4 Crumbling Necropolis
4 Jwar Isle Refuge
4 Akoum Refuge
6 Islands
5 Mountains
1 Swamp
Sideboard
1 Earthquake
2 Mindlock Orb
2 Lavaball Trap
4 Anathemancer
4 Pithing Needle
2 Pyromancer’s Ascension <--- Ha ha ha, Get it .. Kill two lands with one spell!
Don’t knock it till you try it. Peace.
JM Tweet this!