This Blog Has Moved to http://www.mtgmetagame.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wide Load Control (412.9 Invincible) [Standard]

Since I used to live in Vermont and I know the guy who came up with this beastly creation I just wanted to treat you to a look this break-all-the-rules control deck.

Who Says Invincible Hymn cant be good. Who says you cant run 83 Cards... "I like BIG Decks and I cannot Lie, You other brothers can't deny.."

Mad Props Jeremy for doing what you always do and playing an inovative new deck! It runs alot of cards and cast huge spells.

Creatures
4 Baneslayer Angel
4 Emeria Angel
4 Felidar Sovereign
4 Knight Of The White Orchid
4 Kor Cartographer
4 White Knight
3 World Queller


Spells
4 Harm's Way
4 Path To Exile
4 Day Of Judgment
4 Invincible Hymn
4 Planar Cleansing

Lands
24 Plains
4 Arid Mesa
4 Emeria, The Sky Ruin
4 Marsh Flats

Sideboard:
3 Devout Lightcaster
3 Kor Sanctifiers
4 Luminarch Ascension
4 Celestial Purge
1 Iona, Shield Of Emeria


JM I'm reading: Wide Load Control (412.9 Invincible) [Standard]Tweet this!