This Blog Has Moved to http://www.mtgmetagame.com

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Landstill W/ Jace TMS [Legacy]

My buddy Mark Sun (Landstill Extraordinaire) crushed at the Meandeck Open with his sweet Landstill deck. I asked him to give me some tips and he graciously wrote me detailed emails on the match-ups and the intricacies of the deck. I did some meta-game tuning and piloted the deck to 1st place at the Illuminaudi monthly Force Of Will Tournament.

I went 5-1 beating, Mono White Scepter Chant, Mono Red Burn, Jund, Mono White Stax, Mono Black Aggro. I lost to Goblins because it went to time and my opponent had won the first game. I got to "Jace" four of my opponents and I can officially say that Jace is a Freakin House in legacy!

Creatures
2 Vendilion Clique 

Spells
4 Force of Will
4 Spell Snare
3 Brainstorm
3 Sensei's Divining Top
2 Jace the Mind Sculptor
3 Standstill
4 Swords to Plowshares
2 Lightning Helix
3 Engineered Explosives
1 Humility
2 Firespout
2 Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1 Ajani Vengeant
1 Enlightened Tutor 

Lands
3 Flooded Strand
3 Scalding Tarn
4 Tundra
2 Volcanic Island
2 Plains
2 Island
1 Mountain
1 Tolaria West
1 Karakas
1 Dust Bowl
1 Academy Ruins
3 Mishra's Factory

Sideboard

2 Aura of Silence
4 Counterbalance
1 Enlightened Tutor 
2 Pyroblast
2 Relic of Progenitus
2 Gilded Light
1 Firespout
1 Circle of Protection: Red
I'm reading: Landstill W/ Jace TMS [Legacy]Tweet this!