This Blog Has Moved to http://www.mtgmetagame.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Worldwake Price List [Tricks of the Trade]

Worldwake is upon us! I am pretty excited about the new set but mainly for the common and uncommon! I usually buy a couple of cases of each new set but I am not going to this time, because I feel like I would be disappointed (well that and I’m broke).  All that I really want out of the set is four Jace Mind Sculptor and a handful of common and uncommon. As usual, I drew up a price list for my pre-release / release trading endeavors.  I am going to share it with you, I hope it helps in you this weekend. Thanks for stopping in. Have a rocking Weekend!

Download a printable PDF (USD $)
Download a printable PDF (GBP £)


Mythics Ebay SCG



Abyssal Persecutor 21.03 29.99
Admonition Angel  7.5 12.49
Avenger of Zendikar 1.99 2.99
Comet Storm  2.18 3.99
Dragonmaster Outcast 5.35 7.49
Eye of Ugin 1.1 4.99
Jace, the Mind Sculptor  20.54 34.99
Novablast Wurm  3.39 4.99
Omnath, Locus of Mana  7.22 11.99
Wrexial, the Risen Deep 3.66 2.49






Rares Ebay SCG



Agadeem Occultist 0.51 0.99
Amulet of Vigor  3.11 3.99
Anowon, the Ruin Sage  2.62 2.99
Archon of Redemption 0.59 1.49
Basilisk Collar 2.76 1.99
Bazaar Trader 1 0.75
Butcher of Malakir 0.9 1.99
Celestial Colonnade 3.89 5.99
Chain Reaction 1.65 2.99
Creeping Tar Pits 4.1 5.99
Death's Shadow 1.65 1.99
Goliath Sphinx 0.32 0.59
Harabaz Druid  1.73 2.99
Joraga Warcaller 4.12 3.99
Jwari Shapeshifter 1.05 1.99
Kalastria Highborn 4.22 4.99
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs 1.38 1.99
Lavaclaw Reaches 2.78 4.99
Lodestone Golem  2.59 3.99
Marshal's Anthem 1.51 1.99
Mordant Dragon 0.55 0.75
Quest for the Nihil Stone  1.19 0.99
Quest for Ula's Temple  0.45 1.25
Raging Ravine  2.93 5.99
Seer's Sundial 0.37 1.99
Selective Memory 0.32 0.59
Stirring Wildwood ? 5.99
Stone Idol Trap  0.44 1.25
Stoneforge Mystic 0.89 1.99
Strength of the Tajuru 0.44 0.75
Talus Paladin 0.88 0.99
Terastodon 0.83 1.49
Terra Eternal  0.6 1.99
Thada Adel, Acquisitor 0.63 1.99
Wolfbriar Elemental 2.83 3.99


Scroll Rack + Treasure Hunt!
Pick up as many scroll racks as you can. SCG is already buying scroll racks at $10 each! Keep it tuned here for the latest developments.


JM I'm reading: Worldwake Price List [Tricks of the Trade]Tweet this!